YAY…! ~~ you’ve made it to the registration part of this process!
To register and reserve your spot, please make a payment based on the four choices shown below.
COURSE FEE OPTIONS FOR FALL 2021
- $ 600 to $ 1000 – SUPPORTING means you are comfortable and able to meet all your basic needs. // You have access to financial savings. // You can afford vacations and taking time off from work. This option helps support those who are in need of scholarships.
- $ 500 – COVERING COSTS means you are able to meet your basic needs. // You have some expendable income. // You can take an annual vacation without financial burden.
- $ 400 – PARTIALLY SUPPORTED means you may stress meeting basic needs but still regularly achieve them. // You have limited financial savings.
- $ 300 – LARGELY SUPPORTED means you frequently stress about meeting basic needs and don’t always achieve them. // You have no or very limited expendable income. (If $300 is not doable for you even with a payment plan, you can fill out a scholarship application here ).
(Redistribution of Funds: 10% of ALL donations and course fees go into our equity fund, which goes to local Folx of Color.)
1. Venmo: @RiseUpRooted (last 4 digits of phone 3027) — ***our preferred method of payment***
2. Personal check: Pay to Rise Up Rooted and mail to Rise Up Rooted, 128 High St, Eugene, 97401
3. PayPal: paypal.me/riseuprooted ~ Please select “friends and family” (if you select “paying for an item or service,” PayPal charges us ~5%)
4. If you need a payment plan, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set it up with us.
Once we receive your payment, we will email you within a day or two to confirm your registration. Thank you!
~~ Email us with questions or concerns: email@example.com ~~